Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Donate to Help Street Children

Now Homeless - An Angel's House Burned Down

I was at the place where Sylvia works at where I pay one of my monthly bills. I noticed that Sylvia and Glenda her co-worker was not at the teller line. I mention where was Sylvia and Glenda at, I thought they were taking a late lunch. I was told that Sylvia’s house burned and was still burning as I stood there in the teller line and Glenda took her to Sylvia’s house.

The answered surprise me for you think that as “Saintly” she is that she would not lose her home in a fire.

Whoever reading this blog probably do not know Sylvia but I do. She is one that never said a bad word. She has blessed me with a bottle of cold water and a peach on a hot summer day that I had to walk all the way there to pay my bill.

At times of our life for whatever reason that G-D in his infinite wisdom and love allowed this tragedy to befall Sylvia.

I am with a sad heart that this has happened to such a wonderful friend and fellow servant in G-D.

Many times in our lives, people lose their home, and become homeless some to fire and some to evil property owners. We may never know why it befalls that person to lose their home. Some lose their home due to G-D’s judgment on their life but for Sylvia I just cry and wonder why.

Life in this town has been hard on me for I am not from here (read my other blogs about this town) many people try to make your life miserable if you are not from here but Sylvia is one of the very few that does make a difference in helping others lives and all I can say is

Why Sylvia’s house L-rd why?

Please say a prayer for Sylvia and those who know here give here a donation to help here in the time of need

You can also send in a donation to our International Mission Headquarters and we will pass it to her.

Your donations are tax deductible for we are a Non-Profit 501C3 organization listed in the IRS website as an Authorized Religious Charitable Organization.

Please send your Donation to:
Sylvia’s Fire Fund
DCW Street Children’s Mission
RIPE for HARVEST Mission #992824 N. Power Rd #113282Mesa AZ 85215-1674

Make the check payable to Ripe for Harvest and in the Memo section write “For Sylvia Fire Fund, Orangeburg, South Carolina. Thank You.

Thanks for reading. We are a 501C3 Non-Profit Org.
You may send donations may be sent to
DCW Street Children's Mission
RIPE for HARVEST Mission #99
2824 N. Power Rd #113282
Mesa AZ 85215-1674

Please make Checks Payable to: RIPE for HARVEST
and in the MEMO section write in
DCW Street Children's Mission
or Mission #99
Thank You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home